What’s causing the rising costs of labels and hardware?
Our industry continues to be pressed with inflation resulting in rising costs in freight logistics, semiconductors, plastic materials, paper, adhesion, and more. As a result of these challenges, many of our vendors have begun rolling out pricing increases and will continue to do so. Customers should continue to prepare for the rising costs of labels and hardware.
We will continue to update this page as pricing changes are announced. Jump to updates.
Our Unwavering Commitment
SK&T is committed to maintaining a high level of trust with you. We view ourselves as an extension of your team and consider your success our success. Our team will continue to provide proactive communication and be an advocate for your business. Read more about our commitment here.
To get ahead of the increased pricing, we suggest:
Consider placing larger orders to lock in lower pricing.
- If you typically order stock for 3 months, consider ordering for 6 months.
Be proactive and order labels and hardware ahead of time.
- Longer lead times will continue to be a challenge. Anticipate this and place your orders well ahead to ensure on-time delivery.
- It’s highly likely vendors you work with will follow suit. Be proactive and order ahead to lock in lower pricing.
To place an order, you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. If you have questions, reach out to your account representative or email@example.com.
LATEST PRICING UPDATES
Honeywell customers, you can expect the following on September 3rd:
- 11% increase to ribbon pricing
- 15% increase to label pricing (Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer)
Zebra customers, you can expect the following on September 12th:
- ZipShip paper labels, tickets and tags – to increase by 3%
- Ribbon – to increase by 4%
- RFID Media – to increase by 3% (Read More About RFID Mandates)