Items must be returned within 30 days of ship date.
DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT BOX!
SK&T does not accept returns of print heads, custom media, and software or service contracts.
Miss-ships must be claimed within 15 days of invoice date.
If a returned product does not meet the following criteria, the return will not be honored:
• No missing components or documents sent with the original order.
• The condition of the returned product is not in any way misrepresented.
• The received product is not damaged in any way.
• Prior written approval must be received from SK&T to return any product. Call (720) 851-9108
• The product returned on a DOA is tested and is a full functioning product, it will be returned to customer at the customer’s expense.
• The product is received over 30 days after the date the return approval is received in writing.
• If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box.
Products that show signs of use are not returnable
Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items.
Customer is responsible for costs incurred by SK&T and the product manufacturer due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
Customer could be responsible for freight when returning products
Product that is discontinued or obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for a return.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY – All products
NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
Products that show signs of use are not returnable to SK&T Integration as non-DOA.
For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received and approved for return.
Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
SK&T Integration, Inc.
7385 Greendale Rd. Unit #105
Windsor, CO 80550